The firm acts as tax counsel to international and French clients, both in transactional and litigation matters. The firm provides high-quality, independent tailor-made assistance.
The firm advises:
- companies and their managers in the structuring and management of the tax aspects of their transactions,
- individuals in connection with asset management, and
- other law firms which do not offer tax advice.
- A direct relationship with the tax lawyer in charge of the matter,
- A thorough and pragmatic analysis of French and international tax issues,
- An assistance to the implementation of the recommendations issued by the firm, and
- A billing policy determined in advance and tailored to each client’s situation.
The firm has developed a partner network with French law firms specialized in complementary areas of law (corporate, labor, criminal and family law). The firm has also developed relationship with foreign law firms in order to provide full assistance to its clients’ needs.
Teaching and training:
Agathe Dalmas teaches corporate tax law at the University of Paris (Panthéon Assas) in a Masters of law program.
She also gives tax training courses to professionals.